Tuesday, March 27, 2007

new layouts and new pics...

I got together with two of my girlfriends last night, and I was out way too late! But, I did get a couple of layouts (almost) finished...that was BEFORE I left my keys at Kristi's house, 30 minutes away, at 2:30 in the morning...then had to use a stick to tap on our bedroom window to wake Mark up...he was not very happy with me! But, it was really nice to spend time with my friends, and get a couple of things done. Today I recovered from my lack of sleep by taking a nap when Evan did, and getting some cute pics of him! We also got a package in the mail today from Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa North for Evan's first birthday. It was really nice to hear from them, and Evan got a really cute jean outfit as well. Thanks G & G North!

















This is one of my new favorite photos of Evan...he is just so darn serious!


He was very excited to play with his new Tonka truck from Uncle Ken.

No comments: