Wednesday, December 5, 2007

december daily album: day 4

...and my 100th post!

I have been totally enjoying creating my December Daily album... I love capturing little bits + pieces of our lives for an entire month. It is also helping me to try new things, and simply enjoy the moment.

Today Evan created a foam wreath...so it became my day 4 page:






The journaling reads:
This foam wreath was a perfect project for Evan. He was able to stick each berry & leaf on by himself... with only a little help from mama.

The first page is simply a photo of Evan and me working on his wreath, with some making memories wordFetti stickers (these have been great for this project). The second page is a Jenni Bowlin journaling spot. The final page is Evan's completed art project.

2 comments:

Becky said...

such great ideas.....I am stealing them all for next year. I wish I could have done this, this year though. Good job.

TAMI said...

Fun album- too much to tackle this year....not enough hours in the day and I need my beauty sleep. I will live through yours this year. Thanks for sharing.