Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been a bad blogger lately :-(

Life seems to be getting in the way of my blogging, scrapbooking, etc. in the last few weeks. Going to try to change that!

Evan and I spent a week on the West coast visiting with family + friends. We have a fantastic time while Mark was in Pittsburgh on business.

Before heading out of town, we drove up to Loon Lake to celebrate Grandma Taylor's 86th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma!



We lucked out with the weather in Oregon. Our day at the beach was fantastic...until we had to leave. Evan cried and cried b/c he wanted to "play at the water"! I felt so bad for him! He didn't really want to play in the sand, he was much more interesting in the giant crashing waves! One knocked him on his butt, and I thought he was going to start to cry...until he starting laughing and said "fun, mommy, fun!"



My 93 year old Great-Grandmother, Vivian.






My beautiful sister, Abby.


After our trip to Oregon, one of my girlfriends dropped off her little girl, Kaity, for the afternoon. Evan adores Kaitlyn, and has even started calling her by her real name! For awhile he named her "lellow." We're not sure where he got that... :-) He and "Kait-in" played in the sandbox + threw balls and had a great time.


Happy hump-day!

No comments: