Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Card Photo

Evan and I had a successful "photo shoot" in front of our Christmas tree this morning. He did really great! No "sad face," no wandering eyes...his only request is to "see" himself after every couple of shots. He likes to look at the photos I've taken and laugh or say "cute!"

I think this one is going to make it into the card this year. It only took 37 photos to find that one perfect shot:



Tomorrow Mark and I find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are super excited! Unfortunately, Mark has a final during our ultrasound appointment, so he will have to wait until after that to see the photos, and hear the results. That is if I tell him at all :-) Cindy is going to be my Mark stand-in...and keep an eye on Evan during the test. I cannot believe I get to find out in less than 24 hours...so, so excited!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

don't leave your faithful blog readers hanging....:)

TAMI said...

Cannot wait to find out if blue or pink is in your future!