Sunday, September 9, 2012

Simon Says Stamp | September Card Kit

Hi friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. We have had a wonderful two days... date night Friday night, soccer games, and potty training Jack (which is going surprisingly well). After running around for most of yesterday, we did absolutely nothing today, which was great. 

The September card kit was so much fun to work with... the stamp set is fantastic! And I really like the bright colors and cool pillow box (which I altered). I made two cards, both for Evan's lunch box.

How cute is that sentiment?!? And I love the black washi tape.


Evan's school has a teacher in-service day tomorrow, he he gets to stay home with Jack and me. Lucky duck is my helper while we potty train Jack. I'm sure he is thrilled. ;-)

Have a great week!

No comments: