Saturday, November 24, 2012

So Very Thankful


  • I am so thankful for the friends Mark and I have made here. We were invited to four Thanksgiving celebrations this year by our wonderful friends (and were able to make it to three of them!). I am so grateful that these wonderful people thought to include us in their celebrations. 
  • My wonderful husband, who has taken great care of me the past 5 days while I've battled a nasty cold/flu. My energy level is low and Mark has really stepped up with the kids and the house.
  • I am thankful for Evan and Jack, who bring me such joy every single day. They are wild & crazy, loud, messy, active... but also loving, sweet, kind, and generous. They love me, Mark, and each other. I am very blessed to have them in my life. 
  • My extended family who called, texted, and e-mailed me on Thanksgiving to wish us a happy holiday, and check to see how I was feeling.
  • I am grateful for this wonderful hobby that I love... and the amazing people (and companies) I get to design for.
  • I am so happy my parents are making the long trip from Washington State to Florida tonight so we can celebrate Thanksgiving here tomorrow. Evan insisted on having Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa, and I am so happy we have the opportunity this year to include them in our holiday traditions.
  • Finally, I am thankful that we are all healthy, happy, and settled together. The past few years have been crazy (new jobs, moving, new schools), but we are together and truly love each other. For that, I am blessed.

No comments: