Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Retro Sketches | Challenge #48

Hi there! I just love this week's Retro Sketches challenge. I changed a few things because the Paper Smooches stamp I used is a bit bigger than the panel on the sketch, but I'm happy with the results. The "love you" stamp is by Mama Elephant (Type It).


Last year I made an order with Paper Smooches and one of the stamp sets was back ordered by a few days. When my set was shipped Paper Smooches included this adorable monkey as a free gift for the (very slight) delay. I cannot say enough fantastic things about this company!

(Supplies - Stamps: (Paper Smooches) Love Monkey, (Mama Elephant) Type It. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Raspberry Fizz Patterns Pack. Twine: Doodlebug. Other: Copic Markers, gems.)

Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by. :-)

No comments: