Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Digital Layouts | Jack

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a great week. The kids and I are enjoying the final days of summer vacation... I can't believe they start school next week! 

I have a couple of new layouts to share using products from Pixels & Co (and both layouts feature Mr. Jack). The first layout uses Scotty Girl Designs' new Camp S'more kit. And that raccoon? Too cute for words.



(Supplies - Patterned paper, rub-on, stickers, alphabet, buttons: (Dawn By Design) He Creates. Template: (Scotty Girl Designs) Skyscraper template. Stitching: (Scotty Girl Designs) Swirly Stitches. Staple: (Mommyish) Basically.)

I need to place an order with Mpix soon to get some of these layouts printed and in my albums... I have made a ton of layouts in the past year! Not that I need to be "forced" to create, but having monthly responsibilities for Pixels and Co and two different designers definitely keeps me creating. 

 I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Fresh Squeezed Stamps. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Awwww, such sweet layouts for such a very sweet little boy. Nicely done.

Erin said...

Thanks, Cindy!