Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch | Challenge #53

Hi there! I have a CAS card to share for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:


I added a third section of cardstock so my sentiment tilted up instead of down. The wood letters are from Studio Calico... I think from last year's December Daily kit. Aren't they awesome? They add a fun texture to the card.

 

My post is short and sweet tonight... I have a date with Hulu to watch The Witches of East End. It is a completely silly, ridiculous show, but I like it. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! and is a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Jingle said...

This is so super cute and creative!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fabulous, Erin! I love it!

Michelle said...

Great color and dimension...... love the little wood letters!

Joni Andaya said...

What a lovely card Erin! Great choice of patterned papers, they all complemented each of the pieces of your lovely card :)

Betty said...

What a beautiful card. Love all your details. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

donna mikasa said...

So fun and colorful! I love the mix of patterned papers and that wood veneer sentiment!