Thursday, February 13, 2014

ColourQ | Challenge #228

This week's ColourQ challenge is another beautiful color combination:


I don't have a Cool Caribbean ink pad so I substituted with Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist ink (and patterned paper). Half the hearts I coated with clear embossing powder, and several I popped up with foam tape. I used Papertrey Ink's double ended banner die for the sentiment, stamped with Ruby Red ink. The twin is Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy twine. 


The boys are finished with their Valentine's cards (for classmates), and they are packed up and ready for school tomorrow. Jack is feeling better and will go back to school tomorrow after staying home for the past three days... he had a nasty virus and spent three days sleeping on the couch.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

How cute are all of those hearts in that fun color combo

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card! I like all of the patterned hearts and scattered gems.Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

Megan Carroll said...

Very pretty card Erin! Love your blog! Your cards are amazing!!

Erin said...

Thank you for the sweet comments. :-)

Sylvia said...

This is just a fabulous card from start to finish, Erin, I love the sentiment! So glad you joined in the fun at the colourQ.