Friday, June 20, 2014

Digital Layouts | Pixels & Co.

Friday is always release day at Pixels and Company, and I have two layouts for this week's release. 

First up is a layout for Anita Designs. I used one of her new templates from A Story Captured Vol. 8 and the Far & Away collection. We just got back from a road trip, so this kit was a perfect match. I used three photos from our drive across the state, all from inside the Suburban Cindy and Ray rented for us.

(Supplies - Template: (Anita Designs) A Story Captured Vol. 8. Paper, wood veneer, border, brush, stickers: (Anita Designs) Far & Away. Staple: (Mommyish) Basically.)

My second layout features a new collaboration between Scotty Girl Designs and Mommyish called Q&A. Lots of neon, handwritten word stickers, graphic prints, and bright patterns. I toned it down a bit by using a neutral background & vellum overlay, a large 4x6 journaling block, and a 4x6 black and white photo. 

This kid? Totally rocks. And I love his genuine smile. Not his I'm-smiling-but-it-looks-like-I'm-in-pain smile that I'm getting way too much of lately.

 (Supplies - Background paper, journaling card, arrow, word stickers,brads: (Mommyish/Scotty Girl Designs) Q&A. Staples: (Mommyish) Basically. Date stamps: (Scotty Girl Designs) Date Stamps 2. Alpha: (Scotty Girl Designs) Stamped Alpha. Font: Georgia.)

I posted a three traditional layouts last night. You can view them by scrolling down or clicking here.

Is anyone else thrilled it's finally the weekend? It has been a l-o-n-g week and I am looking forward to some family time and sleep. And reading by the pool with a big glass of wine. :)

Have a wonderful Friday, friends. 

No comments: