Monday, August 11, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays | Challenge #134


I posted a sneak peek of this card on Instagram on Saturday, with the promise that the completed card would be on my blog yesterday. Well... that was before we made plans to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with some friends, then I had a coffee date with another friend, then dinner, then it was dark. Too dark to take decent pictures. Whoops! We picked up some Kenetic Sand for the boys at Michaels yesterday and they've been happily playing with it for the last two hours(!!), so I'm using the time to post here. 

The CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week is a tic tac toe board.... 3 across, 3 down, or 3 diagonally. I am working diagonally with sequins, white, and dots. 


Here is my card. The "dots" were stamped in Memento Luxe ink with Papertrey Ink's Polka Dot Basics 3 stamp set. The sequins are from my stash, and the white cardstock is Neenah Solar White. Other supplies - Twine: American Crafts. "Enjoy" die cut: (Papertrey Ink) Phrase Play #4. Plum cardstock: Stampin' Up!.


This Phrase Play die & stamp set is really fun to work with. I have a few more that I need to pull out and use... lots of possibilities with this collection!

That's it for me today. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the framed sentiment design!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is FUN!

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty!