Saturday, August 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue | August Projects

Hello there! Welcome to the August release for Gossamer Blue. My favorite kits are always the Bits & Pieces kit and the Life Pages Add On #3

First up is a card using the paper pad and large blossom tag from the Bits & Pieces kit. I added gold sequins from the mason jar mini kit. The October Afternoon washi tape is from Life Pages Add On #3.


Up next I have a card using a Life Pages card, two die cut whales, some washi paper strips, and an enamel heart. This card came together quickly and it's perfect for a birthday card or a lunchbox note. 


This next project is my favorite this month. I used my new Hero Arts pink to red ombre ink pad and the October Afternoon stamp set from the Bits & Pieces kit to stamp the fish onto white cardstock. I added a striped tag, gold glitter circle, and pink anchor to finish it off. 


I love the mason jars in this month's kit... so cute! I added a small flower die cut, gold sequins, gold heart, and "happy" die cut to the jar, then tied twine around the top of the jar. I adhered the black and white striped paper, from the 6x6 pad, to the card base. I love how this paper contrasts with the bright colors of the rest of the card.


Make sure to check out the new releases from Gossamer Blue! You can see the main kit here and the add on kit here. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous projects erin!