Monday, January 21, 2008

Perfect.

I am in love with my 7Gypsies ATC holder! I love the little cards it comes with...so I had to create my first ATC tonight! I used Emily Falconbridge's art journal challenge as my inspiration. Our first "word" is feel.


It felt so great to get into my studio and really play with products. I used four colors of Making Memories paint, which I layered on my card. I mixed in a piece of sheet music, and added a cool circle stamp (with white paint) on top. I added my alphabets, and covered the whole thing with clear glaze (also MM). While it was still wet, I added Martha Stewart ultra-fine glitter. I added one more layer of glaze, and finished it off with cute little dot rub-ons from Stampin' Up!. The back of the card is painted light green, and I stamped the date on a Heidi Swapp journaling spot and adhered using paint.

And I created a layout! I am so proud of myself! I love this photo of Mark and Evan:



Happy Martin Luther King day!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

OOo... love the ATC card!

Kristi Wildung said...

Yeah for you! Nice to see you back in the groove!

TAMI said...

I have yet to even think about creating for my ATC holder....so keep sharing your ideas & get me inspired! Your first card looks GREAT!

Bethany E. said...

Very beautiful!! I have another book club order ready to be placed for my friend and I. For some reason, I can't find your e-mail address...so e-mail me and I'll send you a link!!

Thanks :)

Bethany E. said...

Guess what!? I found it! :) :) :)