Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween Costumes 2009.

During one of our flights last week I pulled out my laptop and created a digital scrapbook page using photos of the boys in their Halloween costumes. I am not very good about creating theme pages, and one of my goals this year was to create more Christmas, Birthday, Halloween, Easter, etc. layouts to put in our albums.

Template design by me :-)


{Patterned Paper: Katie Pertiet Spot Dots Number 10 & 13. Sewn frames: Katie Pertiet Stitched Up Frames No. 1. Scallop Border: Katie Pertiet Scallop Strip Masks. Staple: Anna Aspnes Yesterday & Today Elements.}

The three hour time difference is still lingering & my sleep schedule is not back to normal yet. I'm hoping to sleep well tonight and have a relaxing day tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: