Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tired Boy.



I love these photos of Jack. He is my two-naps-per-day-or-I'm-really-cranky kid. Rubbing his eyes and big yawns are a good indication that he is ready for bed. Evan has been taking swim lessons in the morning for the last couple of weeks, so I have to wake Jack up from his morning nap. Because he isn't getting his normal amount of sleep in the morning, he is crabby in the afternoon. We cannot wait to get back on our regular routine next week!

My mom arrived early yesterday morning and we are all enjoying having her here. Evan gave her the tour of his play room, and Jack loves it when she holds him. We will be taking her to King's Island later in the week, which Ev is super excited about.

'Night!

Erin.

2 comments:

Dino said...

The pics of Jack remind me of me in the morning... only I'm sure I look ten times worse since I feel like I get up earlier than the sun sometimes.

Erin said...

I know, me too. I am soooo not a morning person! He has been waking up at 6:45am the last few days, which is way too early if you ask me!