Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celebrating 9

Mark and I are coming up on the 9 year anniversary of our first date: June 14th, 2003. I hadn't seen Mark in two or three years, and we had both grown up so much during that time. He took me to see the movie Finding Nemo followed by coffee at Starbucks. He had quite the Starbucks habit back then. :-)

(Photo taken by my father-in-law, Tony, while we were on a tour of the Kennedy Space Center in May 2012.)

The last nine years have been crazy... two cross country moves, a college education, two kids, and a lot of laughter (and a few tears, too), but it's been so much fun to do it all with Mark by my side. Love you, babe.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I love you too. You've been quite the wonderful partner to go through life with. I wouldn't be who I am today without you by my side.