Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Challenge | Anything Goes

Happy Friday! I am so thankful it is finally the weekend. It has been a l-o-n-g week here at the Taylor house. Mark is working a ton of overtime and the kids have been a handful! But we have had some fun, too. We pulled out last month's Kiwi Crate box and made lightening bugs, complete with glow sticks and googly eyes. Jack loved making his bug until it looked a little too real, then it freaked him out and he wanted nothing to do with it. 3-year-olds can be so fickle! 

My card tonight features Stampin' Up! and Papertrey Ink stamps. I used the color combination of Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, and Rustic White. The cakes were stamped first, then I added the butterflies and hearts. After all my stamping was done, I ran the white cardstock through my Big Shot with PTI's Linen and Canvas impression plate for added texture.


(Supplies - Stamps: Make a Cake (Stampin' Up!) and Tiny Tags (PTI). Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding, Rustic White (PTI). Dies: Mat Stack #4, Pinking Shears, Tiny Tags (PTI). Punch: Butterfly (Martha Stewart). Impression Plate: Linen and Canvas (PTI). Other: Button, Twine Embossing Powder.)

Evan and I have a date tomorrow so we can buy his school supplies and a new pair of shoes. If he's lucky, he just might get lunch, too! I am really looking forward to some one-on-one time with my oldest little boy.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: