Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cloud9 Blog Hop | Anything Goes

Welcome to the Cloud9 Blog Hop! I am sad to say this will be our last hop... it's been amazing to be on the Cloud9 design team and I am sad to see it end!

This month's challenge is Anything Goes (as long as you use some Wplus9 stamps on your project!). I pulled out Fresh Cut Florals for my card... one of my favorite new stamp sets. I created the background using the large blooms (two layers) and a smaller flower cluster (three layers). I used Fresh ink for all my stamping (except the sentiment). And the lovely gold & white tag is from Crate Paper's The Pier collection.
 
 (Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Fresh Cut Florals. Ink: (Fresh Ink) Chamomile, Celery, Melon, Pink Lemonade, and Merlot). Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) Lemon Tart, White. Doily: Stampin' Up!. Label: (Crate Paper) The Pier. Dies: (Wplus9) Fresh Cut Florals. Other: gems.)
 
 
You can view the other DT samples here. I hope you join us this month!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous! This reminds me that I need to go check my mail box to see if my stamps/dies have arrived yet!

Erin said...

Thanks ladies! I hope your order arrived Leigh... it is a beautiful set!

Gilu J said...

Such a pretty card. I love the way you've used the doily on it.