Sunday, June 23, 2013

RetroSketches | Challenge #69

Good morning! I am hoping to get this post finished before we lose power... we have a nasty storm brewing outside right now. Gotta love Florida in the summer... hot, humid, with some thunder and lightening thrown in for good measure!

This week's sketch is another good one, and perfect for quick cards! I whipped this one up after Mark's company picnic on Friday and it took no time at all. I followed the sketch closely & used a (somewhat neglected) Papertrey Ink stamp set (Over Under Easy), some paper from Crate Paper, and a few gems. A cute bow and I was finished!

Here's my take: 

(Supplies - Stamps: (Papertrey Ink) Over Under Easy. Ink: (PTI) Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet. Cardstock: (PTI) Hawaiian Shores, White. (Stampin' Up!) Marina Mist. Patterned Paper: (Crate) The Pier. Border punch: Fiskars. Ribbon: (Stampin' Up!) from the Sale-a-Bration set. Other: Gems.)

That's it from me today! Have a great week. :)