Thursday, January 23, 2014

Krafting with Karla | Digital Layouts

I have been working for the insanely talented Karla Dudley for almost 4 years, and she finally(!) created her own class to show off her favorite tips and tricks at Scrapaneers.com. I created a couple of layouts using her methods and I love them. :)


 I used a new kit from Scotty Girl Designs called Distressed Patterns 2 for this layout:


It's time to wrap this up so I don't fall asleep on my keyboard... too many late nights lately! I hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Madeline said...

Beautiful pages! You have two cute little boys!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous pages, and your boys are too cute!

Ashley Calder said...

Great colours! I love the torn notebook paper!

Fawn said...

I like it! I'm a fan of Karla Dudley's work. I've never ventured into digital scrapbooking; a class might make the transition easier. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Echerd said...

Great pages for your wonderful photos!

Leigh Penner said...

I just love your layouts, Erin!

Unknown said...

awesome digi layouts !

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You create layouts too!?!??!!? OH MY! You are SUPER talented! LOOOOOOOVE these pages! FUN photos! <3