Monday, January 6, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays | Challenge #125

Hi there! I have a CAS card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge: In a Word


I love my Stitches and Swirls stamp set and I was super excited to receive the new shadow companion set... both are versatile, beautiful stamp sets! For this card, I stamped the stitches stamps first, then layered over those images with shadow images in a lighter shade of pink. My "word" for this challenge is happy! I die cut the script "happy" from Papertrey Ink's One Liners: Happy die.


I am off to dinner with Mark... we are taking advantage of having my parents in town for one more night! Gotta love date night with free babysitting. :)

Have a great week! 
 

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Erin!

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty :)

Sharna W. said...

Oh this is stunning! I love the color choice and the flowers are just so lovely!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so stunning! I LOVE it!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the soft shade that you used for the flowers!

Alice said...

love the soft background. pretty card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Absolutely lovely, Erin! The shadowing in the flowers is gorgeous! I love the design!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Wida said...

you always do such great work! I love it! thanks for playing CFC!