Sunday, December 29, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes Challenge

Good morning! Today's card is for this week's Anything Goes challenge


I pulled out Woofers and Tweeters, an adorable dog themed stamp set that is a lot of fun to color. My sister gave me a new 6 x  6 paper pad for Christmas (American Craft's Dots and Stripes), and I used a sheet of cranberry and white diagonal striped paper for the background.


I just love the dogs in this set! And the sentiment is too cute. :)

Make sure to hop over to the other designers' blogs for more inspiration!

6 comments:

Helene said...

Your card is so cute !! I love it !

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Erin! Great colors and card design with the sweet pup.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is super cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHH Erin! I just love this card! I LOVE that paper combo and that little pup--- he reminds me of my Olsen! SOOOO cute:) And those hearts with the brads.... perfect embellishment touch! AMAMAMAMAZING as always <3 THANKS for joining in the fun on your week off <3

karen h said...

Adorable card! Love the layout and the little embellishments.

vic said...

This is so sweet :) I love the dog stamp he he!! Gorgeous colouring too

Vic x