Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily | Days 2 & 3

Apparently December is the month for printer problems. My big printer ran out of ink (no big deal), but the replacement ink I purchased isn't working in my printer! I'm getting an error message that says the printer doesn't recognize the ink cartridge. And the Cyan ink exploded all over my hand when I opened it, dying my right hand blue. Awesome. 

I am using my little Selphy printer for all my 4x6 photos (and smaller), but I'm sending larger prints to Walgreens until a new ink cartridge arrives.

For Day 2, I documented some early December decorating. I created a few rosettes and a garland banner to hang around the living room window, and pulled out my button tree from a few years ago. Two milk glass jars have metallic red stars-on-a-stick with gold enamel dots (Basic Gray) on them. The red striped frame is from my Studio Calico December Daily kit.


A close up of the rosette picture. The Hello December overlay is from Ali Edwards. 


This is the left side of Day 3. I have a 6x8 inch print ready for pickup at Walgreens for the right side. 

Jack created this adorable stocking to hang on our tree, and I wanted to include his excitement in my album.  


Oh, how I love this album already. Despite some printer issues, the SC DD kit has made this project a breeze. 

Have a good night! 

7 comments:

Mandalika said...

Beautiful pages, I love the clean design and that photo of your little one is too cute for words!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, and you're totally making me want to do a DD.

Anonymous said...

Your album is off to a beautiful start!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, wow! Your album pages look great!

Diana Fisher said...

Love your DD so far! Looks great!

Angela said...

Fun, great pages!

Leigh Penner said...

Looks great!