Saturday, December 7, 2013

ColourQ | Challenge #218

I really like the color combo for this week's ColourQ challenge. Fun and fresh and it works well for holiday cards and everyday cards.


The typewriter stamp is from Studio Calico's Chai add-on kit (from last month, I think). The "xoxo", "love, love, love", and dot images are also from that stamp set. Above the strips of cardstock I used 1/4" score tape to adhere clear glitter.


I am still working away on my December Daily album & I should have time tomorrow to get pages 4, 5, and 6 up on the blog. This is the first time I've used a handbook from SC, and I LOVE the size! This year's album is quickly turning into my favorite mini. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, great card, Erin!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card, Erin, I love...it! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute...love that little typewriter.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute card Erin, you've used the colors well! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!