Sunday, December 1, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge | Anything Goes

Good morning! It's been a crazy week around here.... company over, Thanksgiving, football games and doctor's appointments. I decided to take a week off from blogging, and I am glad I did. It was nice to focus on my family and friends and food and the holiday. But... I'm glad to be back! 

Today is my first post for Paper Smooches Sparks as a design team member. And the theme this week is anything goes. 




One of the first Paper Smooches Sparks stamp sets I purchased was Space Cadet, and it is still one of my favorites. The cute little aliens, planets, and spacecraft are so much fun to color. But this week, I wanted to create a subtle background with these images, so I stamped them in blues, greens, and grays before adhering the stamped panel to my card. The sentiment is also from Space Cadet.



And make sure to check out the other Paper Smooches Sparks DT blogs for more inspiration!

Savannah


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

3 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this Erin - think I may get that stamp after seeing you use it here - it is adorable!

Erin said...

Thanks, Rachel! I have used this stamp set so many times.... so many cute images!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE this card, Erin! I absolutely loooooove the design and the fun colors! I LOVE the enamel dots... love it all! YOU ROCKED this AG challenge:)