Sunday, December 22, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks | Designer Drafts Challenge



Good morning! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is a sketch challenge (which are usually my favorite!). 


I pulled out Enjoy the Show for my card. The performing elephant is so cute & I used some gray polka dot and light aqua patterned papers to paper piece him on my card. The arrow paper (and aqua paper) are both from Carta Bella's Wildflower 6x6 paper pad.


Make sure to hop over to the rest of the design team's blogs... they have some amazing inspiration for you using this sketch!


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card, Erin!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHH! Erin-- this knocks my socks off! I LOOOOOOOVE the colors! LOVE that elephant and your use of this sketch! You nailed it! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Jesus <3

~amy~ said...

I'm smitten by the colors...thanks for the inspiration!