Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Photos | Family Photo Shoot

Last month Mark and I took the kids to a professional photographer for a family photo session... our first one in over two years! We had a "mini session" with the photographer, and I am very happy with the photos. A few of them I will enlarge and frame, but most of them I compiled into a 7x7 inch Blurb Book that is scheduled to arrive Wednesday. I haven't used Blurb before, but after reading Cathy Z.'s review, I had to try them out. I created some simple templates in Photoshop, then added the finished pages to the photo book. The whole process took about 3 hours. Not too bad from start to finish for a complete photo book.

These are my favorites from the shoot. Our photographer was Kati Rosado Photography
 






I just love this... Jack with his tongue stuck out, and Evan covering his face. Too funny. 


After our photo session we took the kids to a wonderful dinner at The Mansion in downtown Melbourne. It was a lovely afternoon and I am so excited to get some of these photos printed! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Awwww...makes me miss you guys even more! That last photo is adorable, what a crack up.