Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Digital Layouts | December

It's been another busy month at Pixels and Company and I had the privilege of creating layouts using some awesome actions by Jennifer Valencia Photography. I used two of her actions: Color Pop and Beautiful Black & White. 

The photo on my first layout was edited using the Color Pop action. The photo was slightly under exposed and now it looks great!


My next layout uses the Beautiful Black and White action. I took these photos of Jack at lunch time in October... but I really wanted to capture his relationship with Foxy, his favorite lovie right now. Jack was sitting right in front of a large sliding door/window, so I had some lighting issues. The black and white action really makes Jack pop in the photos. 


Now I just need to get all these digital layouts printed! It's on my to-do list, but December is such a crazy month that I will probably put it off until January. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous layouts, Erin!