Friday, December 20, 2013

Reverse Confetti | December Color Challenge

Hi there! December is a very busy month for us (as I'm sure it is for everyone!), and I am slowing down on my blog for the next couple of weeks. My parents are in town and will be celebrating Christmas with us for the first time since 2009. The kids are over the moon excited to have them here, and we are going to enjoy lots of family time together. 

I have a couple of new badges on my sidebar that I'm excited about. First up is my World Cardmaking Day Honorable Mention badge. My card will be published in the March issue of Papercrafts and Scrapbooking Magazine.

The Reverse Confetti badge is for winning their December sketch challenge with this card. And the 10 Minute Craft Dash badge is for winning their color/timed challenge with this card. Thank you to both Reverse Confetti and 10 Minute Craft Dash for the wins (and a couple of awesome prizes coming my way soon!).

Today's card is for Reverse Confetti's color challenge:

 
(Supplies - Stamps: (Reverse Confetti) Forever Fall. Cardstock: (PTI) White. Ink: (Memento) Black. (Memento Luxe) Rose Bud. Patterned Paper: Carta Bella. Button, sequins: Studio Calico. Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye. Other: twine.)

That's it for me today! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Erin! So pretty!

Amber Hight said...

Ooo I love this one, gorgeous card!

Lisa H. said...

oh, gosh!!!! I'm gushing over this one. soooo sweet!