I cut out the flowers and leaves with my Silhouette, then turned them upside down and ran them through my Xyron machine. I used some Stampin' Up! glitter and poured it over each die cut, covering them completely. After shaking off the excess, I adhered them to my card using my tape runner on the bottom pieces, and dimensional adhesive on the top flowers. I love how shiny and sparkly it turned out! You can find Karla's beautiful flower cut files here.
(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Bigger Blooms. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: Papertrey Ink. Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye. Cut files: Karla Dudley. Glitter: Stampin' Up!)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!