Friday, March 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink | Make It Monday #154

Hi friends! I have a card to share tonight for this week's Make It Monday: Color & Texture Tips for One Layer Cards

While my card isn't technically a one layer card (I used a new die set from Mama Elephant: Femme Frames), I did use one of the techniques from Erin Lincoln's video: embossing! I used Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and clear embossing powder for the "congratulations" sentiment.

(Supplies - Stamps: (Papertrey Ink) Bigger Blooms. Ink: (PTI) Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone (Memento Luxe) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, White.)

Have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty, Erin!

Deepti said...

So very pretty

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Erin!

maryrose said...

This is stunning! I love how you stitched a frame around this, it really accents the scallop edge. And the colors! Sigh!

LEG Studios said...

Beautiful, Erin! I would love to CASE this. It's perfect!