Tuesday, March 11, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #105

I created a card today for this weeks Retro Sketches challenge:


I combined some older Hero Arts stamps and dies with new patterned paper from this month's Studio Calico card kit add on: Water Cooler. My mom sent me a set of Wink of Stella glitter markers for my birthday, and I added the clear glitter to the edges of each of the butterflies, but the glitter didn't photograph well. They are beautiful in person!

(Supplies - Stamps: (Hero Arts) Butterflies 3. (Studio Calico) Hugs & Kisses. Ink: (Memento) Black. Cardstock: Studio Calico. Dies: (Hero Arts) Butterflies 3. Patterned Paper: (Studio Calico) Water Cooler kit. Button: (Studio Calico) Pink Studio Style pack. Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye. Other: Wink of Stella marker, white thread.)

This paper makes me happy... I love the tiny flowers and pink and green color combo. Perfect for spring! 

Have a good week. :)

No comments: