Friday, July 18, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch | Challenge #85

Happy Friday, friends! 

Today I have a card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge:


I didn't follow the sketch exactly, but it's close. :) I used two stamp sets from Papertrey Ink: Summer Sweetness and Background Basics: Diagonals. The flower button is from Crate Paper, and the sequins are from my stash.


I'll be back tomorrow with a card for RetroSketches, and on Sunday with next week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge card. See you then!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & fun! Fabulous take on the sketch, Erin!

Deepti said...

Super sweet and Fabulous!

Lesley said...

What a delightfully fun card! I love the bright colours and the whimsical feel! Thanks for playing along at Case this Sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card...I love your ice cream and your take on this sketch is just fabulous.

wienerhoneymooners said...

GOEGEOUS!! I.LOVE.IT!!!!!!!!!!