Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch | Challenge #105

Hello, hello! I pulled out one of my recent Studio Calico boxes and worked with the stamp set from the add-on Waldorf. The cute little bear is waving, and perfect for a "hello" card. I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:

  
I stamped the bear in three colors from Papertrey Ink: Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst, and Aqua Mist. I added gems (Hero Arts) to the center of the scarf on each bear, and used pink letter stickers, also from Studio Calico, to the edge of the card.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is so cute! Love that bear and the letter stickers are perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch, Erin!

Petra Swart said...

So cute, Erin!!!!

Alice said...

too darn cute! Mr. Bear makes me smile! fabulous card, Erin! thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!