Thursday, January 29, 2015

Retro Sketches | Challenge #150

Hey guys! I am so sorry this is a few days late... I am busy working on projects for the Gossamer Blue February release (which goes live 2/1/15!) and my poor blog has been neglected. 

Here is this week's Retro Sketches challenge:


Here is my take. I don't usually create square cards, so this was a challenge for me. My inspiration, or jumping off point, was the My Mind's Eye butterfly stickers that I found in my stash. I matched the cardstock, doily, enamel dots, and buttons to the stickers. 

(Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink. Stickers: My Mind's Eye. Dies: Papertrey Ink. Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye. Gems: Hero Arts)

I hope you can play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin, I sure love your work ;) such pretty colors!!