Sunday, February 1, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks | Anything Goes


Hey guys! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes. 

I pulled out my new Lovely Thoughts stamp set and Roses Dies. I die cut the roses die from watercolor paper, then used two pink die inks and a water brush to color the paper. I am so happy with how this turned out. Soft and muted, but the ink covered beautifully. 

I die cut the leaves from patterned paper and tucked them under my flower and the sentiment is from Lovely Thoughts.


Make sure to check out the rest of the design team for more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. :)

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH Erin--- I just love that I get to see your card twice each week! I notice new things on them all the time! LOOOOOOOOOVE the patterned paper for the leaves-- it's a little detail but WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! I have got to go shopping for the paper you use-- the stripes and polka dots! LOOOOOOOOOOVE! YOU ROCK!