Monday, February 2, 2015

Retro Sketches | Challenge #151

Hi there! I have a card for this week's Retro Sketches challenge, which is based on one of my previous cards. You can see the original here.



I recently pulled out Papertrey Ink's The Sweet Life stamp set for another project, but I wanted to try the larger flower in blue for this card. Oh my... how gorgeous did the flower and leaves turn out? I used three Papertrey Ink colors for the rose: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, and Enchanted Evening. The leaves are stamped in Studio Calico's Clean Slate and Gray Area. 


The sentiment, from CAS-ual Fridays stamps, has two of my favorite fonts and it's a great sentiment. I stamped it in Memento black ink.

I hope you can play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, Erin, this is simply stunning!!!! Oh, I love it!!!! The blue is fantastic!!! Great, great card!!!
Have a nice day!!!