Wednesday, February 18, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch | Challenge #110

Hello there! I'm a little late posting this (I think the deadline is tomorrow), but I wanted to share a card I created for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch:




I went super CAS for this card. Not a lot of product, but the pops of color work nicely against the white background. I used an angled strip of Papertrey Ink's Hibiscus Burst patterned paper at the bottom, then added a Simple Stories I Am chipboard frame on top. The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the February Studio Calico card kit (Cirque), and the "Oh Happy Day" badge is from Freckled Fawn (I think). I also trimmed the card down to 4x5.5 inches, instead of the standard 4.25x5.5 inches. 

The hot pink, black, and white with just a little bit of aqua and yellow is such a fun color combo. 


That's it from me tonight. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Petra Swart said...

I love your card, Erin!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Erin! Fabulous take on the sketch!