Tuesday, April 17, 2007

cute pics of Evan & projects for Paper Pals...

I don't think I have any creative juice left! Tonight was a major work night for me: I put a kit together from my class on Sunday (four layouts), two card samples, one layout sample, and one mini book sample. Not to mention the art card I did this afternoon, which I am still totally loving, by the way! And, I created everything (except the art card), in under five hours. Not bad, if I do say so myself! So, here are my creations:




I am teaching three mini workshops on May 19th, and one of the classes is two cards. The bottom card is a little difficult to read in the picture, but it says: {I Heart You}. LOVE my little pixie stamps...and the brackets by Autumn Leaves.




The next class is a one page layout, featuring new Basic Grey pp.


Finally, a 4x4 mini album, to celebrate summer! More pixie stamps, Chatterbox pp, and Autumn Leaves letter stamps. Do you sense a theme!?!?!




I love the brown shimmer ribbon by May Arts.

And finally, I leave you with some cute new pics of Evan, who is walking 90% of the time. What a ham!





Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: