Monday, September 24, 2007

JBS Rocks!

The first project I worked on was the Project Kit for September (Welcome Sign):



I love how it turned out! The photo of Evan is priceless...and the I loved all the black glitter!
The next project I worked on was August's Project Kit, the birdhouse...complete with a nest, silver bird, and three eggs!



Right now I have the birdhouse sitting on top of our dvd shelves, in our family room. I am not sure if it is going to stay there...but it sure is cute!



Tonight I am teaching a layout class at Crop, Paper, Scissors from 6:30p-9:30p...hope you have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

Oh my! that is simply darling! how fun!!!

Kristi Wildung said...

Lovin' the welcome hanger. I wish I was still doing JBS, sigh, but alas I'm in this kit club in Lewiston......