Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday goals...

...head to Crop, Paper, Scissors before noon.
...organize my studio while Evan naps.
...read a chapter for each of my Spokane Falls online classes. OK, stay awake while reading a chapter for each of my Spokane Falls online classes. History of Western Civilization isn't exactly riveting...
...plan meals for the next two weeks.
...finally add October into my planner. I think I am in serious "October denial."
...fill out my October planner. I am already starting to overbook myself. If only I could be in two places at once...
...spend another hour devouring Ali's book. Yes, I did get a visit from our FedEx person. No, I don't know its gender. They didn't bother knocking on the door for some reason, so Lord only knows how long my wonderful book had been sitting there. I'm lucky Mark didn't run it over with his bike.
...relax. Today was crazy, and I'm not sure why. Evan was fantastic, as usual, and we really didn't do a whole lot. Got new cell phones, did a little Christmas shopping (I am almost done!), did a load of laundry. But still overwhelmed...

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more "with it."

No comments: