Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is our new normal.

Feeding my very hungry infant every 2 - 3 hours. Sometimes every 1.5 hours...

A sometimes sweet, most of the time sassy three-year-old. But I love him dearly.

Mark in Maryland for 3 days. Both of his flights were delayed, so I get to pick him up at the airport at 11:21pm tonight. Doesn't United Airlines know I have a three week old? And a three year old? Sheesh.

Hardly any time for scrapbooking or cardmaking, which is making me sad.

Feeding, diapering, consoling, burping, laughing, screaming, playing, running, yelling. Repeat. Everyday.

Remembering to slow down. It will all be okay. Even the bad days come to an end.

Loving my new little boy.

Jack smiled for the first time yesterday. It was priceless. It's like he finally said "thank you" for all my late night feedings and fussy mornings. He has a beautiful smile.

Finally figuring out how to get my photos onto my blog.

Balancing the time I have between my two children. A never ending battle.

I love the life we have created for ourselves.









No comments: