Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend.

We had a wonderful (but very hot) 4th of July weekend. Mark worked a few hours on Saturday, but spent the rest of his long weekend with the kids and me.

Mark called me from work today & asked me to post some new photos of the boys... so here you go, babe :-)


I love this hat!




Evan started swim lessons yesterday at a local aquatic center. I'm so happy he is doing something without Mark or me. I think it's good for him to have his own experiences and he is learning to take direction from other adults. Plus, he's learning how to swim!




Mark took this photo of Evan and Jack. They were watching cartoons Sunday morning & having their milk together.


Jack - 14 months old.




King's Island has the best hydrangeas... I take pictures every time we go!


Evan spent most of the weekend outside with Mark. Jack and I would visit them in the backyard occasionally, but it has been so hot, and Jack doesn't handle the heat well. Evan couldn't care less that it is 94 degrees and humid... he's happy when he can play in his pool & squirt Mark with the hose.

I hope everyone had a fun & safe 4th of July.

xoxo,
Erin.

No comments: