Sunday, April 10, 2011

Disney


Photo by Mark Taylor.

Mark, the kids, and I have been on vacation in Orlando for the past week. I wanted to enjoy this time with my family, my Mom & Dad, and my Uncle, and not spend all my time online, which is why I haven't updated my blog in over a week.

I'll post next week with more Disney photos and a layout or two for Karla Dudley. She had 4 new releases last week that I can't wait to create with! I like working with digital templates because they make the creative process so quick and easy. You can see her latest releases here.

I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Evan is a boy after my own heart; I love the roller coasters, too! Expedition Everest left me nauseous, though, so he's a real pro. Looking forward to seeing more of your WDW adventures.