Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just Like You - Digital Srapbook Layout


(Supplies - Digital Template: Katie Pertiet. Stitching: Anna Aspnes. Font: Georgia.)

I have a quick layout to share documenting my time with Jack while Ev was in school. I used a digital template from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals, some stitching, and journaling. That's it! It was a super fast layout to create, but I didn't have the energy to create something more complicated. Jack has been sick the past two days (again), and we are off to the doctor tomorrow, so my energy has been focused on taking care of a sick baby & keeping Evan happy and entertained. I'm exhausted!

Have a wonderful Thursday,

Erin.

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

So simple and so perfect! Love those tabs.

Cass said...

Great layout ... though I especially love the journalling. Those are the details of life I want to remember and which will be the most fun and the most heart-tugging to remember in years to come.