Friday, June 10, 2011

Lowe's Build and Grow

Last year I was reading a coupon blog, and the blog owner mentioned Lowe's has a free building workshop for kids twice per month. I signed Evan up for the next available session, and he loved it. Mark takes him & it's a great father/son experience, plus Evan comes home with a cool wooden project. Evan's last project was a wooden airplane that he covered in stickers, and he adores it. Jack likes it, too. The take turns flying it around the playroom & patio, and a couple of times I have found it in Jack's crib when I clean the boys' room. He must be putting it in there during the day & hoping I don't notice it before bedtime!



{Evan & Jack with the airplane.}


I have no idea why this photo is so washed out in Blogger... it is fine in Photoshop. Weird.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Erin.

1 comment:

Lillian Child said...

What an absolute DARLING photograph!!!!!