Saturday, September 3, 2011

Karla Dudley Color Swatch Challenge

Karla posted a color challenge on the Design House Digital website, and I thought I would play along. I used my blog post photos and journaling from Tuesday to create this layout.



I love the colors Karla chose... so soft and peaceful. And perfect for a layout about Evan.


(Supplies - Patterned Paper: Breezy. "everyday" brush: Cypris. "Details" tag: Cypris. "awesome" sticker: Itty Stickers Boy. Staple: Digi Essentials. Clear heart: Clear Essentials 2. White cardstock: Digi Essentials 3. Flower brush: Relax. Zig zag stitching: Cardstock Essentials 3. Paper border: Relax. Strait stitch: Digi Essentials. Heart brush: Be You. Font: Georgia.)

I plan on using the same template to create a similar layout about Jack. Why reinvent the wheel, right?

Goodnight!

No comments: