Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Monkey and a Big Brother

When I started thinking about the kids' Halloween costumes this year, and I knew I wanted Jack to be a monkey. Evan was a monkey when he was two, but he hated wearing costumes & had it on for only 10 or 15 minutes. We didn't even go door to door to trick or treat... he just wanted that darn costume off. So I put it away and figured we would use it when we had another baby. I pulled the costume out of storage last week and washed it, and today I put in on Jack just to make sure it fits. It is a perfect fit & unlike his big brother, Jack loves wearing costumes and thought being a monkey was pretty neat. He especially liked the felt banana in his pocket.




And I can't forget about this guy:


I can't get enough of those eyes and his 5-year-old smile, and how much he loves his baby brother.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I want Evan to be that small again! You are so talented honey. I love you.