Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wplus9 | Mood Board #5

This week's Wplus9 Mood board is stunning... navy, red, white, and lots of fun patterns. I pulled out some stamps + dies and went to work! 


The hearts + color combination were definitely my inspiration. I used Wplus9's Heartfelt Mix stamp set and dies, Banner Love, Quite Like You, and Design Basics: Background 1. 

I stamped the floral border from Design Basics with VersaMark ink, then embossed the image with clear embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped with Night of Navy from Stampin' Up!. 


I just noticed my photo is slightly blurry... I will take another photo tomorrow and post it when I get a chance. I was cooking dinner & over seeing Evan's homework while trying to get this card photographed. Sometimes I'm great at multi-tasking, but apparently not tonight! Luckily the homework got done + dinner was on the table at a reasonable hour. :)

Have a good night!